Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lose a Shoe, Get a Fish

Well what an interesting day.  You just never know what's around the corner.  I lost one of my favorite shoes at recess.  A little one in a big hurry to line up annihilated my right heel breaking the strap of one of my most favorite sandals.  :(  Waaah.  I guess I'll just have to go shopping now.  haha
Luckily I had an extra pair of flip flops hanging out under my desk.  Whew!
So long side-walk sale friend. 

On a lighter note.  My kiddos filled up their fuzzy ball jar to class treat yesterday.  Their reward?  A class pet!  I thought my arms were going to fall off carrying him in this morning.  I was trying so hard to not shift any rocks or his cave.  I was worried he might get pinned against the glass.  Probably ridiculous but that's how my mind works.  Sorry about the lame pictures.  Apparently he's camera shy.   I even stuck a pencil in his bowl and moved his cave around but he would not come out for a pic.  But, I'm sure you've seen a Beta before so just imagine a blue and purple one. 


I gave each kiddo a post-it and they wrote down their idea for a name to give him.  We voted and although I am super disappointed they didn't pick Mustache, I am happy to introduce to you Buddy the Beta.  I had to veto the idea of naming him Ms. Ebner.  My reasoning...we already have 2 Isabels, 1 Isabella, and 2 Kaylieghs.  We are not going to have two Ms. Ebners! Ahh the life of a teacher.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment