Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2012

The First Grade Circle- First Post Ever!

Welcome!  I hope you will enjoy my sweet lil' blog.  I teach 1st grade in my hometown of Buda, TX and I absolutely adore my job.  I am a single mom of one precious little boy named Mateo and to quote Forest Gump, "Me and Teo are like peas and carrots."  He'll be 2 in November and I swear he learns 10 words a day....so fun!
Dollar Tree, Target,  and Walmart seem to be my frequent hangouts. I have a newfound love for scrap booking paper and I love me some flip flops. 

I teach at the most wonderful school and I am totally blessed to work every single day with a dream team. The four of us could take over the world.  haha  But seriously I think if we put enough energy into it we could. 

Now that you know a little bit about me I hope you will find some fun ideas for you to use with your kiddos.  The great thing about a good idea is it's usually inspired by another idea.  So whether you like mine or they help think of your own...may this blog make your life a little bit easier and a whole lot more fun. 

-Ms. Ebner

1 comment:

  1. I'm just getting started. Please leave me comments/feedback. Ask me questions too!

    Coming tomorrow....classroom pictures!

    ReplyDelete